Diaphragm Pump Features
Versatile, Reliable Pumps for a Wide Range of Applications
- Pumps the full spectrum of low-to-high viscosity fluids.
- Features a seal-less design and horizontal disk check valves that enable the pump to handle abrasives and particulates that might damage or destroy other types of pumps.
- Simple, compact design reduces initial investment and lowers maintenance costs.
- Operational efficiencies reduce energy costs.
- Able to run dry without damage (or additional maintenance) to the pump in case of accident or operator error.
- Tolerates non-ideal operating conditions.
- Minimizes maintenance and downtime because there are no seals, packing or cups to leak or replace.