Smart and intuitive operation with three types of control functions:
- Simple key functions and user interface for ease of operation.
- Range can be set between 1 and 300 strokes per minute in 1-stroke units.
- Discharge volume can be set up to the maximum flow capacity in 0.1 ml/m units (with SP models).
- For fine-tuning an application, the stroke length can be changed from 100% to as low as 50%.
- Safety mechanisms to prevent air lock.
- Back-up diaphragm.
- LED touch-pad operation.
- Liquid end that can be positioned 90˚ left or right.
- O-ring to prevent chemical permeation from outside the pump.
- Welded casing and parts.
- Hexagonal head bolts with cross recess.
- Spare parts kits available to extend pump service life.
Unlike conventional pumps that are always turned on for a specific time period regardless of the discharge pressure, S Series “Eco-friendly” pumps with pulse-in control automatically cut the power-on time in accordance with the discharge pressure.
The “Eco-friendly” mode of SP/ST/SA models always monitors operation conditions and automatically shortens the power-on time during low-pressure operation in order to reduce power consumption and operating costs.