Diaphragm Pump Features
High Pressure Models T200P & T200Q
- Seal-less design eliminates leaks, hazards and the expense associated with seals and packing.
- Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction - positive suction pressure is not necessary.
- Can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs.
- Unique diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than gear, screw or plunger pumps.
- Hydraulically balanced diaphragms to handle high pressures with low stress.
- Lower energy costs than centrifugal pumps.
- Rugged construction for long life with minimal maintenance.
- Compact design offers a variety of installation options.