Regional Sales Manager
A global company with a tight knit, encouraging atmosphere, Wanner Engineering offers an outstanding opportunity for professional learning, personal growth, and career advancement. At its start-up nearly 50 years ago, Wanner Engineering broke boundaries for technological innovation and continues to progress because of our commitment to an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will sell pumps that are used worldwide which people depend on for water, sanitation, food, oil, and so much more! If you have at least 5 years’ experience working with pump applications and previous experience working in Sales Engineering or Outside Sales than you have come to the right place to take the next step in your career and join our team at Wanner Engineering!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain sales of the Hydra-Cell, Hydra-Cell metering solutions, Vector and Stan-Cor product lines. This includes but is not limited to planning and carrying out direct marketing and sales activities and developing and sustaining new business opportunities through distribution and direct OEM sales in your defined territory.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in your assigned territory to generate new business for the company.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotes for current and prospective customers.
- Regularly train distributors and direct OEM customers on Wanner Engineering products.
- Expedite resolution of customer problems which includes working with Materials, Quality, and/or Engineering to research product warranties.
- Respond to, follow-up, and track results for all sales lead inquiries.
- Coordinate sales efforts with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, New Product Development, and technical departments.
- Regularly analyze sales and trends, along with past due accounts, as well as current orders and shipments.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions within certain assigned markets.
- Set annual territory and existing customer sales goals.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical/mechanical field preferred or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of prior pump applications experience
- A minimum of 5 years in Sales Engineering or Outside Sales Experience
- Knowledge of fluid system design
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills and ability to work within cross functional teams
- A natural curiosity to understand the mechanics of the system beyond the basics of “selling the pump”
- A proven track record of strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present to a variety of different groups
- The ability to travel domestically up to 40% of the time
The perks we offer:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Quarterly bonus program
- Flexible scheduling
- Relaxed and fun work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Want to be considered:
Email your resume to email@example.com
Wanner Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Wanner engineering is a dynamic, growing company based in Minneapolis that designs, produces, and distributes industrial pumps and fluid handling equipment. We maintain an entrepreneurial environment where innovation and creativity are supported and rewarded. Due to substantial growth, we are recruiting talented engineers to support new product development and expansion into new markets. Our customers are spread across numerous industries including: machine tools, lawn care, pest control, car wash, oil & gas, petroleum, mining, municipal water treatment, and reverse osmosis. Our products are sold through a combination of direct OEM business as well as an extensive distributor network including offices in London, England and Hong Kong, Shanghai, China, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. For more information, visit our web site at www.hydra-cell.com.