Sr. CMM Programmer
A global company with a tight knit, encouraging atmosphere, Wanner Engineering offers an outstanding opportunity for professional learning, personal growth, and career advancement. At its start-up nearly 50 years ago, Wanner Engineering broke boundaries for technological innovation and continues to progress because of our commitment to an entrepreneurial spirit.
As an experienced CMM Programmer in our Quality Department, you will support first articles, in-process and receiving inspection as well as support requests for CPK studies, GRR studies, special requests, and maintenance of existing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Program CMM in support inspections
- Act as the subject matter expert and trainer for the Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Perform data entry utilizing uniPoint quality management system
- Maintain Syteline ERP system for P/N’s, Routing/BOM’s and vendors
- Generate nonconforming material reports
- Review and file material certifications
- May perform incoming and first article inspections which includes interpreting engineering drawings, GD&T, measuring and use of test equipment
- Additional duties as assigned
What you bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in Quality Inspection and Programming with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with metrology software (Zeiss Calypso experience preferred but not required)
- Aukom Metrology Certification is a plus but not required
- Well versed in dimensional metrology, understanding of measurement uncertainty and GRR, familiar with various measurement strategies
- Advanced level of interpreting engineering drawings along with GD&T
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Previous experience working with ERP and Quality Management Software required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
The perks we offer:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Quarterly bonus program
- Flexible scheduling
- Relaxed and fun work environment
Want to be considered:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanner Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Wanner engineering is a dynamic, growing company based in Minneapolis that designs, produces, and distributes industrial pumps and fluid handling equipment. We maintain an entrepreneurial environment where innovation and creativity are supported and rewarded. Due to substantial growth, we are recruiting talented engineers to support new product development and expansion into new markets. Our customers are spread across numerous industries including: machine tools, lawn care, pest control, car wash, oil & gas, petroleum, mining, municipal water treatment, and reverse osmosis. Our products are sold through a combination of direct OEM business as well as an extensive distributor network including offices in London, England and Hong Kong, Shanghai, China, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. For more information, visit our web site at www.hydra-cell.com.