POSITION TITLE: Shipping & Receiving Floater
POSITION TYPE: Full time, hourly
As a Shipping & Receiving Floater, you will be working in a fast pace and detail-oriented shipping environment. You will have a key role in supporting the shipping coordinator, receiving coordinator, and packagers.
- Packaging products
- Palletize orders, shrink wrap pallets, and process truck shipments
- Contact carriers and schedule freight pick
- Processing orders and shipping with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
- Prepare and file Shipper’s Export Declaration for international orders
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Resolve shipping and receiving problems
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Update supplies as needed
- Forklift driving
- Receiving purchase orders
- Counting received goods
- Delivering parts to departments
- High school diploma/ GED
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Capable to work well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Skillful with Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledgeable with computers
- 1-3 years of shipping and receiving experience
- Knowledge of Syteline software
Please send applications with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanner engineering is a dynamic, growing company based in Minneapolis that designs, produces, and distributes industrial pumps and fluid handling equipment. We maintain an entrepreneurial environment where innovation and creativity are supported and rewarded. Due to substantial growth, we are recruiting talented engineers and designers to support new product development and expansion into new markets. Our customers are spread across numerous industries including: machine tools, pulp & paper mills, oil & gas production, mining, municipal water treatment, U.S. Navy, reverse osmosis, car wash, lawn care, and chemical processing. Our products are sold through a combination of direct OEM business as well as an extensive distributor network including offices in London, England and Hong Kong and Shanghai, China. For more information, visit our web site at www.hydra-cell.com.